User Conference

Also want this out in the general community.

Congratulations to Travis, Colby and Carl for a great conference despite technical challenges brought on by Mr Murphy.
Did not get a chance to shake your hands at the end as I had to leave early.

Job well done guys!

Ian Phillips
Flomation Engineering

Great conference!

OMG, THIS WAS AWESOME!!!

I agree. The conference exceeded my expectations. It was great to be able to chat with and learn from people who are as passionate about this software as we are.

Well done, IA! :thumb_left:

Dan Prudhoe
Sherwin-Williams

Thanks. It really exceeded all of our expectations… or maybe I should say, it was “exactly” what we hoped it would be… and how often do things actually live up 100% to design?

We (everyone, but I’ll speak for Carl & myself) really enjoyed talking to so many people and meeting everyone. It was also great to once again see many people who have previously come by for training or to visit (such as you, Ian), and see/hear what they’ve done since last time. It really does help build a sense of “community”, where each of us is helping the other… we make things that help you make a big impact, and you provide feedback that helps us stay on the right track.

Well, not too much time to bask, I think I must have 200 feature requests to document and organize!

Thanks again for the note,

I really enjoyed the conference. Congratulations Colby, Carl and all the IA’s team. You are doing great. Stay this course.

In my company, since I discovered Ignition, I been doing internal evangelization about this product, and my partners began to saying that I was “crazy” for Ignition. I’m glad to know that I’m not alone in the world… even more, we are a community and it’s full of “crazy” people, much more than I am.

Dan, the passion about your work and Ignition that you, Ted and all of your team showed is inspiring. And the user costumized dashboard that you make was amazing (sidenote: How do you do that, without template repeater?)

I enjoyed knowing all the people of the community and seeing all that stuff from the past, the present, and the future of Ignition, in person and in community. Was a long trip, but it was worth.

Thanks to all!

Pablo Di Benedetto
Open Automation
Argentina

I wasn’t going to attend this conference, mainly because there is so much going on. But I’m sure glad I took the time to do it. It was awesome, and very well planned and executed. It was well worth the time and money. I learned a lot from all the sessions I attended, and expect to learn even more from the forthcoming videos of the sessions I missed.

I enjoyed talking with Travis and Colby and Carl again, and was glad to meet several of the support team, who deserve a lot of credit for the great job they do when we stumble out here. It was also nice to meet some of the folks here in the forum. I just wish the name tags had also included forum handles so we could have found those for whom we only had that identification.

Thanks you everyone for making this a great get-together. Looking forward to the future conferences.

[quote=“pdibenedetto”]I really enjoyed the conference. Congratulations Colby, Carl and all the IA’s team. You are doing great. Stay this course.

In my company, since I discovered Ignition, I been doing internal evangelization about this product, and my partners began to saying that I was “crazy” for Ignition. I’m glad to know that I’m not alone in the world… even more, we are a community and it’s full of “crazy” people, much more than I am.

Dan, the passion about your work and Ignition that you, Ted and all of your team showed is inspiring. And the user costumized dashboard that you make was amazing (sidenote: How do you do that, without template repeater?)

I enjoyed knowing all the people of the community and seeing all that stuff from the past, the present, and the future of Ignition, in person and in community. Was a long trip, but it was worth.

Thanks to all!

Pablo Di Benedetto
Open Automation
Argentina[/quote]

Thanks, Pablo! If you send me a PM with your email I can hook you up with the gateway backup. I think Travis may be publishing it for all attendees in the near future, too.

Dan

Thank you all for coming. I think we got as much out of the event as you all did! It was really awesome meeting and re-connecting with so many customers.

I really wasn’t BS’ing when I said onstage that the best part of our job is seeing all the cool stuff that our customer base does with Ignition - it really is fun to see, you guys are very creative.

I’m glad that we’ve got such a great community going - I look forward to the next conference (I can say that with a straight face now that I’ve had a few good nights of sleep to recover!)