Modbus Connection

Hi,

There are many errors in there for “duplicate primary key” problems. What this means is that as values were being inserted, the database claimed that values for the same tag id and timestamp were already there. This would cause the data to become quarantined.

Changes were made in 7.3.6 to prevent this type of error from happening. If the duplicates were in the same transaction, the transaction would be rolled back, and you would likely end up with no data (or sporatic) for that time.

The data (or most of it) should be present as quarantined data in the store and forward system. I would recommend the following:

1. Stop the server
  2. Locate the store and forward database under “{InstallDir}\data\datacache”. It will be the folder with the name of your database connection.
  3. Zip that folder up, and the rename or delete the original. Upload the zip to ticket number 7665. I should be able to take a look, and hopefully extract the data into a sql file that you can load up.
  4. Upgrade to the latest 7.3 ( 7.3.8 )

If you upload the cache I can give you a better idea of what data is there. I think that it should have just about everything- though there are a few strange error messages in the log that might indicate some corruption.

Regards,