Inductive Automation Careers
Inductive Automation is looking for an aggressive and experienced Account Executive. Candidates must have 3 - 5 years’ experience successfully selling software, Industrial Automated software is a plus!
The Account Executive initiates calls to potential customers enlightening them on our software products. Web demonstrations are scheduled and delivered to interested system integrators, Original Equipment Manufacturers and end users.
Candidates must be comfortable with face-to-face meetings, doing presentations and demonstrations of software in front of groups, and have a good familiarity with doing business in the industrial automation sector. Must be highly organized, energetic, communicative and appreciative of cutting edge technology.
- Attainment of monthly sales quota, quota for cold calls out, web demonstrations quota
- Attainment of the year over year established sales quotas for AEs
- Daily cold calls, follow up calls, new lead calls, survey calls, demo request calls
- Provide knowledgeable Demonstrations of the Industrial Software (by web or on location)
- Grow and manage existing customer accounts; this includes creating an active group of System Integrators
- Close and manage incoming sales inquiries
- Creation of accurate sales proposals and quotations
- First tier of technical support as defined in the Help Manual
- Customer service for existing customers including licensing issues, maintaining account information
- Keeping accurate records of all interactions with customers and accounts
- Must have a good technical understand of our industry, software products and offerings
- Must be able to learn and demo new modules and product offerings
- 3-5 years sales experience, preferably software related
- Professional presence to meet with clients in person and manage deals over the phone
- Engineering Background and/or Strong technical background
- Expert in sales techniques with ability to negotiate and close deals
- Excellent in understanding and solving customer’s needs and able to provide appropriate solutions to customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate experiential track record or history in sales
- Must be a self-starter and have motivation to build book of business
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Ignition would be a plus.
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required