Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We are looking for an Applications Engineer who will help provide technical solution support to the Sales Engineering division. They will assist with technical demonstrations and questions in Ignition, assist with various Sales Engineering projects, and design and maintain systems for ever-expanding company needs. There will be daily interaction with Sales Engineers, Account Executives, and customers. Success in this position will result in a more efficient team, higher customer satisfaction, and increased sales.
- Design work using Ignition software
- Database and application programming
- Design and program test scenarios, mainly using Ignition
- Technical research and writing RFI/RFP responses
- Answer technical questions of Ignition
- Create applications for managing and organizing detailed information
- Collaborate and coordinate additional projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar subject
- 2-3 years as a developer or like experience
- Experienced in programming languages such as Python and Java
- Knowledge of Window and Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL Databases
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly and efficiently understand complex systems
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.