We’re searching for a Sales Engineering Coordinator with project management talent and soft skills to support the Sales and Sales Engineering teams and bridge the two teams’ efforts. As a masterful multi-tasker, you’ll keep project calendars updated, schedule meetings, facilitate multi-division communications, and handle logistics like travel or conference details.
You know how they say behind every successful team is a well-organized person who efficiently engineers the efforts? Well, you’re that person. We’re hoping for someone with the creativity and confidence to research, recommend, and roll out new ways to achieve efficiency.
About UsWho are we?
Champions for industrial automation innovation, we create and deliver solutions that relieve pain points. Driven by a mission statement to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles, we enhance operations with sweet software and infuse integration with easy-peasy processes.
But it’s about more than customers. We celebrate and support our teams who develop the software and deliver solutions. We find that great work-life balance inspires teams to do their best work and empowers people to live their best lives. That's why diversity, fun, and flexibility are ingrained into our work culture.Why Choose Inductive Automation?
Inductive Automation is a remote-first company and will stay that way. People can make a difference anywhere. We provide meaningful work on both established and greenfield projects and leave the "where" part up to you.
Choose to work in our fantastic Folsom, CA headquarters and enjoy views and adventures of the adjacent nature reserve to energize and inspire you. Other in-person perks like food trucks, frequent social activities, ice cream days, and games keep us engaged.
Or, work from anywhere in the U.S. We provide quality equipment for home offices, and honor 40-hour work weeks mindful of your time zone. Professional development and virtual social activities are baked into the schedule to encourage personal growth and team connection.
The right fit for this position is a skilled communicator (written and verbal) who is friendly enough to be a point-of-contact for customers, and trustworthy enough to protect their sensitive info.
Blessed with attention to detail and an obsession with order, you’re a pro at cutting through the chaos of a fast-paced environment — and you do it with good manners and a smile.
About the Role
The Coordinator - Sales Engineering's job skills, qualifications, and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating between Sales and Sales Engineering to manage division calendars
- Briefing the Sales Engineers on upcoming meetings and events
- Managing on-site and conference logistics, travel, and agenda
- Acting as the point of contact for customers as needed to get them connected with their engineer
- Working with Application Engineering Coordinator in scheduling, project management, and coordinating with the Application Engineers when appropriate
- Independently exploring possible improvements to methods and procedures and create action plans to help make Sales Engineering more efficient
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Administrations or related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of project management platforms (Asana, Trello, Kanban)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Curious, creative, and resourceful
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Covered Health Care: Don’t pay a dime for your medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote Flexibility: Work from home, in our beautiful office, or a combination of both. It’s up to you.
- Work/Life Balance: Create a work schedule that fits your needs.
- Paid Time Off: Receive paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- 401k with Match: Save for the future with our company-matching 401k program
- World-Class Headquarters: While on-site, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, then challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard, or foosball
At this time, we are unable to offer employment for individuals located outside of the United States and/or those who require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status). We know you've got a lot of options when seeking an employer where your skills and talents will shine, so we really appreciate that you considered us.
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Flex Your Time
Use flextime to make a schedule that fits your needs.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Work from Home
Remote work is available for most of our open positions.