Inductive Automation, the leader in creating cutting-edge software for the industrial automation world is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
The Cyber Security Analyst provides operational security services and supports cyber practices across Inductive Automation’s global environment. This includes collaborating with both technology and business areas to develop, implement, maintain and adapt data security practices necessary for protecting the business. This is a detection focused role, responsible for day-to-day monitoring of endpoint, network, email, and web security technologies.
- Support the ongoing administration, design and use of the Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM) platform
- Perform vulnerability assessments and reviews; facilitate remediation planning, exposure tracking; communicate risk and report on mitigation status
- Perform investigations into user reported threats
- Assist security control assessments for common platforms
- Recommend adaptive security measures
- Advise management on best practices, current trends, and pertinent changes in internal/external threats and opportunities for improvement
- Provide technical expertise to support vendor and project reviews
- Participate in the administration of security implementations (EPP/EDR, IPS/IDS, SIEM, NTA)
- Responsible for end user Security Awareness Training, email and web security technologies
- Responsible for application allowlisting software
- Assist in threat hunting based on Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)
- Assist the Incident Response (IR) Lead with IR activities through the IR life-cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 4-6 years of combined Information Security and Information Technology experience
- Network and Security Certifications such as CompTIA Net+/Security+, CCNA, GIAC
- Intermediate understanding of Vulnerability Management tools and life-cycles
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Intermediate understanding of TCP/IP Networking and HTTP
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Event Logging, Syslog, CEF, Netflow, etc.
- Experience with Private Key Infrastructure and Cryptography
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell, Python, Bash
- Experience with identity management systems and services
- Experience with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Experience with Application Security Testing frameworks (OWASP, OSSTMM, etc.)
- Experience with Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP) or Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Skills Not Required, but a Plus
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.