Inductive Automation, the leader in creating cutting-edge software for the industrial automation world is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We are looking for a Database Administrator who is passionate about keeping up with the ever-changing world of technology. The Database Administrator is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and performance of our critical corporate databases held in on-prem and cloud environments. They also provide assistance to application developers in effective and safe database design and implementation.
- Review database storage allocation and usage metrics to provide improvement analysis to management
- Work with application developers and IT to maintain system security, control and monitor user access
- Facilitate safe tuning and optimization of database performance and data replication
- Troubleshoot and resolve database problems, escalating more complex issues to management
- Assist in the design and architecture of database solutions with application developers
- Work closely with application developers to improve performance and stability, and advises on best practices
- Monitor data backup and data archival procedures
- Maintains reliable and efficient disaster recovery procedures
- Experience with local and cloud-based relational database systems (MySQL, MariaDB, AWS RDS)
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, etc)
- Experience with views, stored procedures, and query/schema optimization
- Experience with distributed database systems (MySQL Group Replication)
- Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) development
- Experience with Data Warehouse solution design and maintenance
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.