Inductive Automation Careers
Digital Marketing Specialist
Chances are you’ve never heard of Inductive Automation before today–and that’s okay! We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely awesome ideas into reality.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team, where you’ll work with a diverse and talented group of people including writers, designers, developers, and other marketers in a creative, thriving, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate for this position is a detailed oriented and data-driven individual with a unique combination of marketing savvy, technical aptitude, and analytical thinking ability.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll play a critical role in improving our ability to attract, nurture, and convert users across various digital channels (web, email, social media, SEO, etc.) utilizing our full martech stack. You’ll deploy, track, analyze, test and optimize our digital campaigns to make sure we are achieving our objectives. Additionally, you’ll partner with teams in Marketing, Sales, and Internal Systems to identify and implement improvements to our marketing-to-sales pipeline.
If you are looking for a work environment where creativity and collaboration are encouraged, new ideas are valued, and opportunities for development and growth abound, then this is an ideal position for you.
- Monitors and manages the lead lifecycle, including lead ingestion, data enrichment, lead scoring, and nurturing through our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Plans, executes, tests and reports on marketing automation emails, landing pages, and campaigns
- Leads data hygiene, maintenance, and lead management projects
- Designs and implements test plans (A/B and multivariate) to improve channel performance
- Creates reports and monitors metrics for key digital channels; identifies trends and insights, communicates findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Proactively partners with Sales and Marketing stakeholders to measure and improve sales pipeline effectiveness
- Coordinates with web developers and CRM developers to improve our toolsets and data quality; helps to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Works closely with writing, design, and development teams to execute marketing campaigns across various digital channels including email, web, video, and social
- Stays up-to-date on trends and best practices regarding SEO, SEM, UX, privacy, conversion rate optimization, lead nurturing, etc. and communicates knowledge to the rest of the team
- 2-5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Technology or related field
- Experience with marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, Pardot, Marketo, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Ability to understand complex and technical concepts
- Competent verbal skills to conduct interviews and convey concepts to team members
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks correctly, independently, and on-time
- Experience with Marketo is preferred, certification is a plus
- Experience with social analytics (ie: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, scripting, coding
- SEO knowledge
- Experience in an agile environment
- Manufacturing-industry or IT-industry familiarity
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required