Inductive Automation Careers
Chances are you’ve never heard of Inductive Automation before today–and that’s okay! But here’s the funny thing: you’re more than likely surrounded by items that our software played an integral role in producing. We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely-awesome ideas into reality.
We are looking for a Facilities Supervisor to help us maintain our delightfully modern facilities. This person will be in charge of working with vendors to keep our building running smoothly. They will be in charge of planning, implementing, maintaining and developing systems that keep the building looking brand new!
- Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
- Create and utilize a system to properly document all request both immediate and planned
- Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance for the facility
- Manage and Maintain a 52-week maintenance calendar
- Schedule and document routine and preventative maintenance activities
- Plan and execute non-routine maintenance/repair activities
- Formulate policies and procedures to insure compliance with health and safety practices and regulations
- Develop facilities budget and monitor monthly performance
- Key contributor and active participant on safety committee
- Provide management reports as required on maintenance, facilities, and environmental compliance
- Oversee and manager relationship with Vendors, which will include meeting/interviewing vendors who provide services i.e. landscaping, cleaning, plumbers, electricians
- Experience in HVAC systems, fire systems, electrical and plumbing
- 3-5 years of experience in a building maintenance role
- Experience with role in the office setting
- Familiarity with state and local building codes
- Experience managing vendors to do work throughout office space
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required