Inductive Automation Careers
Full Stack Web Developer
A new technology boom is taking place right now in the field of industrial automation software and you can be a part of it. If you have a passion for learning about new technologies and different industries, and you have the skills, then Inductive Automation has a job for you. We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer to join the marketing team at Inductive Automation, where you’ll work with a diverse and talented group of people including writers, designers, marketers, and other developers in a creative, thriving, fast-paced environment.
As a full-stack Web Developer, you’ll be responsible for working with the rest of the web team to build and maintain our corporate websites and web applications. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical proficiency, eye for design, and consideration for the needs and goals of our users.
If you are looking for a work environment where creativity and collaboration are encouraged, new ideas are valued, and opportunities for development and growth abound, then this is an ideal position for you.
- Builds and maintains websites and dynamic web applications
- Works with design teams, project owners and other stakeholders to explore needs, functionality, design, and user flow to formulate solutions
- Ensures new features are well tested and perform as expected, implements fixes as required
- Helps to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Assists with website administration, including maintaining servers, hosting environments, development pipeline and databases
- Stays up-to-date on current technologies and provides recommendations to make our sites higher performing, more secure, more usable, and more functional
- Resolves website support requests
- Participates in agile development process
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with Drupal and Django frameworks
- Proficiency with git, build tools, and agile development
- Experience with scrum / agile development, and working in sprints
- At least 2 years of web development experience
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required