Inductive Automation Careers
Who is Inductive Automation and what do they do? We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely awesome ideas into reality.
We are looking for an HR Generalist who is passionate about helping us to grow our company and has experience creating the policies and procedures of other growing organizations. This person should also have a vast understanding of California and Federal employment laws and be able to tell how they have implemented that as an HR professional in other companies.
The perfect candidate will be excited to help us grow our organization, be knowledgeable about all things HR and will be a total team player.
- Assists in recruitment efforts of the Human Resources Division
- Plays a role in the interviewing and onboarding process
- Creates and maintains job postings on approved recruiting websites
- Files, answers and directs calls and completes other clerical functions daily
- Attends career fairs and hiring events
- Maintains appropriate candidate tracking and reporting in the Applicant portion of the annual AAP report
- Communicates effectively across the organization and to all candidates
- Maintains recruiting and hiring paperwork to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate
- Maintains employee files as directed
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a HR Generalist or related role
- Proven experienced with HR processes and procedures
- Familiarity of Employment Law and Federal/State compliance
- Competency of proofreading, editing documents
- Familiarity in tracking applicants and maintaining a hiring pipeline
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to understand complex and technical concepts
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Builds effective relationships
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required