Inductive Automation, the leader in creating cutting-edge software for the industrial automation world is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We’re on the lookout for someone to take the lead in a unique role at Inductive Automation. The Integrator Program Manager’s primary focus is to assist our Integrator community with increasing their own businesses, helping them to maximize their utilization of our software, creating strong Ignition advocates along the way. The ideal candidate will have experience working with our software in some capacity, ideally in the automation industry.
- Increase the number of active certified integrators and engineers in each of our Integrator program categories
- Develop successful working relationships with integrators at all levels of the program
- Create enthusiasm for the Ignition platform within the integration companies so they become champions of Ignition
- Coordinate with the sales team to facilitate Integrator activation
- Work between the Community Alliances and Marketing divisions to help provide co-marketing opportunities for our Ignition Integrators
- Create and conduct group functions, meetings and events to help maintain and build the Ignition community of Integrators
- At least 2 years of exposure to Ignition in the field (end-user or Integrator)
- Familiarity with the automation industry
- Comfortable speaking and/or presenting effectively in front of small groups
- Ability to make connections with customers and build a professional relationship based on trust and understanding
- Ability to identify needs and or gaps that can be addressed with IA solutions, training or marketing materials
- Comfortable attending industry events
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.