Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
The IT Manager is responsible for oversight of the day to day operations of the IT Division and management of the IT team. They are familiar and capable of performing any and all functions of IT staff. The IT Manager ensures that the division is running smoothly, working quickly to remove any obstacles that arise. They work diligently with the IT team to provide quick and spectacular operational results for all employees within the company.
- Distributes workload to technical support team; manages schedules and workflows within the division
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsible for hiring, training, motivation and development of technical support staff; monitors and reviews performance
- Assists the Director of IT with developing and updating IT policies and procedures
- Creates and/or updates instructional guides or documentation for general staff and IT
- Monitors core technology systems, ensuring minimum down time
- Builds relationships with vendors, negotiates contracts and rates
- Researches and evaluates new hardware and software; recommends budgets and coordinates equipment purchases
- Responsible for vendor audits (ex: licensing)
- 5+ years of experience in IT related field
- Must have experience managing teams from 2-10 people
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
- Broad technical background that enables fast learning
- Willingness to study and keep up on technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.