Inductive Automation Careers
Chances are you’ve never heard of Inductive Automation before today–and that’s okay! But here’s the funny thing: you’re more than likely surrounded by items that our software played an integral role in producing. We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely-awesome ideas into reality.
We’re on the lookout for a payroll guru who has experience and is passionate about all things payroll related. This person will be responsible for processing payroll and maintaining employee information in our third-party payroll platform. They will also be responsible for employee time keeping records’ reporting and acting as the primary contact for employee pay-related questions and audit accuracy of payroll before and after submitting to payroll service provider and follow-up as required ensuring 100% error free payroll.
- Accurately enter time and labor details for processing, including employee time worked and PTO/sick time taken, into third-party payroll software platform
- Process payroll in third-party payroll software platform
- Calculate prorated payroll amounts for first or last paychecks
- Reconcile quarterly and annual payroll reports prepared by third-party payroll processor
- Enter new employee data into third-party payroll processing software
- Update payroll records for changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, retirement deductions, or other employee changes
- Calculate bonuses and related tax withholdings
- Verify and add deductions (i.e. benefits)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CCP) Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance fields
- 2-3 years of experience in a payroll related position
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert in ADP (WFN) processing
- Must be detail oriented
- Understand Federal and state payroll tax law
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required