Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We’re currently searching for a Payroll Specialist to join our team. This position maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. They also resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information, as well as provides payroll answers to employees and/or third parties. They are entrusted to protect payroll operations and the company by keeping information confidential.
- Ensuring timecards and paid time off requests are approved by appropriate supervisor
- Processing payroll in third-party payroll software platform
- Calculating prorated payroll amounts as needed
- Reconciling payroll reports
- Entering new employee data into appropriate software and related tracking
- Adding and updating payroll records for changes including exemptions, notices of pay, deductions, etc
- Processing verifications of employment
- Preparing and processing out of sequence payrolls
- Processing payroll liability adjustments and entering monthly liability payments in QuickBooks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; Associates Degree with equivalent experience will be considered
- 1-2 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance role with payroll focus required; experience with benefits management preferred
- 1-2 years’ QuickBooks Pro & Enterprise experience preferred
- Computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel
- Able to accurately and efficiently multi-task on projects
- Capable of critical thinking and effectively solve problems on their own and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.