Inductive Automation Careers
Public Activities Assistant
The Public Activities Assistant is a multi-faceted position that interacts and works with all departments and divisions within the Company. Responsibilities include the day-to-day coordination and execution of public events and media relations activities in support of the Company’s corporate strategy to ensure consistent communication messaging to internal and external audiences. The Public Activities Assistant must be able to work calmly in a fast paced environment, thinking quickly and often multi-tasking. This individual must be organized, outgoing, and have a “big picture” mentality.
This position also plays a strong role in supporting many departments and key personnel and additionally requires frequent customer interaction. For these reasons, professionalism and good manners are critical. This position requires a full range of high-level independent administrative support skills combined with proven ability to coordinate complex activities; including calendaring, travel arrangements, events, public relations, business development, special projects and community relations in a fast paced environment using independent judgment to organize and prioritize office functions.
We are a fast-growing software company with a passion for our product and a commitment to our customers. Working for a technology company means that everyone can (must!) make a meaningful contribution. It also means that we only hire people who display a passion for what they do, aren’t afraid to take initiative, and have a great capacity to solve problems. Does this sound like your experiential track?
- Provide coordination for successful event management- providing a wide range of administrative leadership related to the planning, promoting and execution of all organizational events, conferences, tradeshows.
- Handle outgoing shipments and mail for events and other marketing efforts.
- Gather and update current and prospective customer contact information in CRM (Customer Relations Management) utilizing internet research or direct contact thru phone calls.
- Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements.
- Arrange extensive travel (international and domestic) and other meeting logistics as required; securing venues; coordinating contracts, hotels, housing, transportation, food, supplies, shipping, flights, rental cars, and other.
- Provides general administrative support, including high proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, calendaring, and web-based registration applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with external contacts and staff at all levels, while also maintaining confidentiality
- Computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel
- Excellent organization, event planning and problem solving skills
- Strong typing, spelling and grammar skills as well as ability to quickly and accurately take notes
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and be flexible with range and intensity of assignments
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including maturity, and flexibility
- Able to adjust in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Ability to receive direction and follow instructions
- Positive outlook with a professional manner
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required