Inductive Automation, the leader in creating cutting-edge software for the industrial automation world is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about ensuring exceptional integrity and value for our internally developed applications and web properties.
- Develop and maintain test suites for our web properties and internally developed tools
- Execute tests against new builds, provide results, feedback, and actionable bug reports
- Expand upon existing manual and automated tests for more complete test coverage
- Actively participate in requirement and code reviews
- Validate new functionality and resolved bugs against requirements prior to their release
- Work closely with developers to align quality initiatives with development goals
- Develop and maintain testing tool infrastructure, including virtual servers and software packages
- Bachelor's in Comp. Sci./Eng., or similar; or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in testing/Quality Assurance role
- web testing and web security testing practices
- application testing practices
- setup and testing of SQL databases
- testing in an Agile environment, such as Scrum or Kanban
- bug tracking systems
- configuration and maintenance of tools Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, etc
- Understanding of entire Software Development Life Cycle
- web development tools and technologies
- TCP/WebSocket, HTTP, IP
- Windows, Linux (Ubuntu) and macOS platforms
- Cypress, Selenium WebDriver
- JMeter, SoapUI, etc
- Ignition platform
Not Required, just a plus
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.