Inductive Automation Careers
Sales Engineering Analyst
Come join a team of technology enthusiasts. We live and breathe code, databases, and love to live on the forefront of innovation. We work with very large companies, have a worldwide presence, and are looking for someone like minded to join our ever-expanding team.
As a Sales Engineering Analyst you will be working with the Co-Directors of Sales Engineering, helping with various projects and helping design and maintain systems for our expanding company needs. There will be daily interaction with Account Executives and customers. This position is extremely important and will assist the company in growing even larger while continuing to provide the highest level of service for our existing customers.
We are a fast-growing software company with a passion for our product and a commitment to our customers. Working for a technology company means that everyone can (must!) make a meaningful contribution. It also means that we only hire people who display a passion for what they do, aren’t afraid to take initiative, and have a great capacity to solve problems. You’ve probably dabbled in a bunch of different languages. Does this sound like your experiential track?
- Design work using Ignition software
- Technical research and writing RFI/RFP responses
- Answer technical questions of Ignition
- Database and application programming
- Ability to quickly and efficiently understand complex systems
- Design and program test scenarios, mainly using Ignition
- Creation of application for managing and organizing detailed information
- Collaborating and Coordinating additional projects
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Knowledge of SQL databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- Strong programming language experience (Python, Java,.NET,PHP,etc.)
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux (Ubuntu)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong interest in software technology and fluency with agile methodologies
- A strong technical curiosity and proven technical understanding
- Willingness to Travel
- Software technical core training provided
Skills Not Required, But a Plus
- Knowledge of Ignition
- Familiarity of Manufacturing industry
- Multi-language, Spanish-speaking a plus
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required