Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We’re currently searching for a Staff Accountant to join our team. This position will assist with billing, customer/vendor invoicing, entering orders into QuickBooks, as well as doing budget comparisons. This individual will have an excellent eye for detail and be able to work with urgency and accuracy in a fast-paced environment to keep up with daily orders. The Staff Accountant will have effective communication skills in speaking with customers, vendors, and colleagues and be able to collaborate with various teams to ensure accurate invoices are sent out in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional ability to spot discrepancies and use critical thinking skills to resolve issues in a professional manner between our customers and sales division.
- Fills out the billing checklist to ensure invoice accuracy and inputs line item details for each order in Quickbooks
- Assists customers in solving problems related to receiving invoices and matching to purchase orders
- Uploads invoices to customer portals and ensures invoices are sent to the proper accounts payable contact in a timely fashion
- Reviews and tracks specified division budgets
- Supports Finance Team with monthly collection target goals through phone calls and email follow up
- Answers phone for Finance department and routes calls to appropriate person
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years experience in Accounting or Finance role required
- 1-2 years Quickbooks Pro & Enterprise experience preferred
- Computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel
- Experience with customer invoicing portals a plus (Ariba, Coupa, Taulia)
- Able to accurately and efficiently multi-task on projects
- Capable of critical thinking and effectively solve problems on their own and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.