Inductive Automation Careers
Support Services Administrative Assistant
Chances are you’ve never heard of Inductive Automation before today–and that’s okay! But here’s the funny thing: you’re more than likely surrounded by items that our software played an integral role in producing. We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely-awesome ideas into reality.
We’re looking for a cool, calm and collected individual to become our Support Services Administrative Assistant. The perfect person for this role would be able to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment, think quickly and juggle multiple tasks or projects at one time.
The Support Services Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction throughout their support process, communicating with employees across the organization and delegating customer issues to our Support Engineers. This role needs someone who is professional, detail oriented, and tech savvy.
- Receives, directs and follows up on support tickets
- Provides outstanding customer service by being the first point of contact on calls
- Directs customers to the correct Support Engineer in a timely manner
- Collects detailed information from the customer to help expedite the resolution of their issue
- Points customers in the right direction by providing relevant documentation
- Identifies issues, researches answers and guides customers through solution of Tier 1 support questions
- Schedules email rotations and emergency support calendar
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Computer Science or Business Administration
- 2+ years of office experience including multi-line phones
- Strong typing, grammar skills, including the ability to take accurate notes quickly
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and able to multi-task
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required