We’re seeking a Web Experience & Engagement Strategist to weave a web experience that shows the world what Inductive Automation software can do for industry and organizations. As a capable collaborator and coordinator, we’ll look to you to utilize, optimize, and capitalize – utilize analytics to optimize our web presence and capitalize on sales lead opportunities.
Think of our global website as the front door and ultimate lead generator for sales and marketing. This is a hands-on opportunity to be both architect and interior designer crafting our online presence into a destination that demands attention and delights visitors.
About Inductive Automation
Inductive Automation is an innovation company. We are champions for industrial automation software and we believe in building sensible solutions that provide value for our customers.
Our workforce shares a passion for technology. We’re on a collective mission to enhance industrial operations with some sweet software and infuse workplaces with easy-peasy processes. In fact, our mission statement is to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles.
We also care greatly for our teams who develop and deliver those solutions, and we believe they deserve our full support. That's why diversity, fun, and open-mindedness are ingrained into our work culture. We find this work-life balance inspires teams to do their best work and empowers people to live their best lives.
Driven by results, you’re obsessed with understanding how our web presence makes people feel and how they interact with the site.
You’ll oversee our website from strategy to execution as an independent go-getter who knows when to lean into trends, and is not afraid to recommend trying something new. But you’re equally comfortable as a team player partnering with stakeholders from development and design to uncover innovative opportunities to deliver a site that tells an interesting story that attracts visitors, guides them through an exciting journey, and inspires them to take action.
Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how content and design work together to build the overall experience, and is passionate about keeping your finger on the pulse of emerging trends in websites and digital marketing.
About the Role
The Web Experience & Engagement Strategist skills, qualifications, and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement web marketing strategy that drives customer engagement and conversion
- Responsible for building, maintaining, and driving the product vision for inductiveautomation.com and other corporate websites
- Originating ideas for new pages, tools, and other solutions that improve the customer experience and drive deeper engagement with Inductive Automation’s products and services
- Maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders to build a shared understanding of business needs, explores potential solutions, and gains stakeholder buy-in
- Creating design artifacts like flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups to convey proposed solutions
- Supporting the web development team across the agile software delivery lifecycle by gathering requirements, writing user stories, and prioritizing work
- Partnering with branding team and content teams to ensure alignment with brand and content marketing strategy
- Creating, monitoring, and reporting on website metrics and uses this data to make informed decisions on website improvements
- Monitoring SEO metrics (SEMrush, Google Search Console, etc.) and suggesting improvements to drive increased organic traffic, web experiments, and partnering with web development and design partners to develop A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Understanding sites’ users and intent, develops user journeys based on UX best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, graphic design, computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web design, website content marketing and project management preferred.
- Knowledge of user experience [UX] and user interface [UI] design (HTML and CSS preferred).
- Experience in information design [content audit, wireframe creation, navigation architecture as well as SEO]
- Demonstrated experience with content management systems (drupal CMS preferred)
- Ability to manage timelines and set expectations with key stakeholders to ensure task completion
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with internal resources to troubleshoot technical programs
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve through critical thinking
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Covered Health Care: Don’t pay a dime for your medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote Flexibility: Work from home, in our beautiful office, or a combination of both. It’s up to you.
- Work/Life Balance: Create a work schedule that fits your needs.
- Paid Time Off: Receive paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- 401k with Match: Save for the future with our company-matching 401k program
- World-Class Headquarters: While on-site, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, then challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard, or foosball
At this time, we are unable to offer employment for individuals located outside of the United States and/or those who require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status). We know you've got a lot of options when seeking an employer where your skills and talents will shine, so we really appreciate that you considered us.
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Flex Your Time
Use flextime to make a schedule that fits your needs.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Work from Home
Remote work is available for most of our open positions.