Export Quarantined Data

On the Store&Forward screen, in the Quarantine tab there are two buttons by each block, [retry] and [delete]. A recent problem would have been simplified if a [export] button and function was added. A user would be prompted for a target file path and the insert queries could be exported to an ascii/text file. It would be expected that the user would manually edit the text file, then add the records to their target Db through available tools. Also, the exported records could serve as added visibility for troubleshooting problems; especially with block transactions.
I am assuming that the existing [retry] function involves retrieving the binary data, converting it to an insert query, and sending the query to the Db connection. An export function would involve retrieving the binary data, converting it to an insert statement string and writing the string to a file. I would also be happy if the query data was writen to a csv file. Just anything I could review for troubleshooting, or edit to correct “invalid number” errors or other fixable errors.