Get the slides for this webinar on SlideShare
In many water districts around the world, there is a clear need to add or upgrade to a modern SCADA system that is open and secure. However, finding a complete, scalable SCADA solution that protects against increasing cyber security threats while also staying within budgetary limits is very difficult.
In this webinar, learn about two municipal water districts that upgraded to SCADA systems with unlimited clients, tags, and connections, built on an innovative controls platform with deeply embedded cyber security.
Learn learn how you can:
• Run and control processes such as water treatment, water distribution, sewer treatment, sewer collection, and more
• Complete innovative projects in short timeframes
• Provide greater access to information while keeping costs down
• Ensure cyber security down to the hardware level
• Meet reporting requirements using less paper
• Simplify alarm management
• And much more