Get the slides for this webinar on SlideShare
When designing industrial interfaces such as HMIs and dashboards, common design mistakes such as confusing navigational systems, lack of content hierarchy, and cluttered windows can derail your efforts. How can you avoid these pitfalls and keep your HMI projects on track?
Join us for the latest webinar in the Design Like A Pro series, where two user-interface (UI) design experts from Inductive Automation will share effective ways to make your interface design more organized and easier to navigate. They will discuss the principles of information architecture and how to apply these practices to build well-structured, intuitive projects.
Learn how to:
• Get best practices for constructing effective information architecture
• Properly define end users and their goals
• Organize content in a meaningful way
• Implement layout organization and visual hierarchy
• Provide orientation cues in your page structures
• Understand the different types of navigational components, how to use them, and their pros & cons