Problem creating account
“Address already registered” error
This error is shown when a user attempts create an account using an email address already registered in the system.
- Click on “sign in” and attempt to sign in.
- If you cannot remember your password or your password does not work, use the password reset tool to change your password.
- Attempt to create an account using a different email address.
“Enter a valid email address” error
Make sure that you are entering a valid email address and not your forum username.
Didn’t get verification email
- Check your spam / junk mail folder. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist of “safe” senders.
- Use the password reset tool to resend your verification.