When06/27/2018 9:00AM - 06/27/2018 10:00AM
DescriptionWhen trying to save money, organizations sometimes focus on short-term fixes that maintain the status quo. While these fixes may resolve the budget now, they can lead to much more expensive fixes later. Rather than getting caught in the endless loop of bolt-on solutions, save yourself stress and money by implementing a sustainable architecture.
Join Kent Melville and Annie Wise from Inductive Automation, and water/wastewater controls professionals Henry Palechek and Jason Hamlin, to learn about 10 steps for building a sustainable SCADA system that survives and even thrives using only your operational expenditure budget.
You'll learn about:
• What type of hardware and operating systems to use
• Utilizing smart devices and MQTT
• The advantages of server-centric architecture and web-based deployment
• Rapid development with templates and UDTs
• Powerful alarming and reporting tools
• And more