When07/08/2015 9:00AM - 07/08/2015 10:00AM
DescriptionTo adapt to a changing business landscape, industrial organizations need SCADA software that can expand with them without overwhelming their budget. A growing number of industrial organizations are choosing to build their architectures with a SCADA platform that is modular, web-launched, and server-centric. Why? Because they can deploy this new SCADA platform effectively anywhere, whether they run it at one site, use it to connect many sites all over the map, or use it in the Cloud.
Explore some of the architectures that users and system integrators are building with Ignition at the next webinar in Inductive Automation's "Build Anything" series. As you'll see, Ignition helps industrial organizations of all sizes find the right balance between scalability and affordability.
What you'll learn:
• How to log and visualize data on the same server
• How to manage SCADA installation, configuration, and backup for an entire facility in one place
• Different ways to use multiple Ignition servers together in a network
• Cost-effective options for connecting many remote sites to a central site
• Tips for hosting Ignition in the Cloud
This webinar is absolutely free. Register now!