When04/27/2016 9:00AM - 04/27/2016 10:00AM
DescriptionDashboards can be very useful resources at many levels of an organization. While dashboards are often used by management, they are also highly valuable at the operational level, where they can provide operators with a real-time look at how well their processes are running.
Wherever dashboards are used, they are most effective when tailored to the user's specific role. With the right know-how, you can create dashboards that let users select which information they want to see, which will ensure that dashboards are well-utilized and beneficial to the organization as a whole.
In this complimentary webinar, an HMI/SCADA project-development expert from Inductive Automation will discuss and demonstrate several practical tips for effective dashboard design.
What you'll learn:
• The most important elements for operational dashboards
• How to build dashboards for different roles
• Which key performance indicators (KPIs) to track on a dashboard
• How to build dynamic dashboards
• Time-saving development tips
• And more