When04/15/2015 9:00AM - 04/15/2015 10:00AM
DescriptionDeveloping HMI/SCADA projects involves a heavy amount of repetitive tasks. Copying and pasting repeated components over and over is time-consuming, tedious, and sets you up for more problems in the future.
By using templates instead, developers can accomplish the same goal in a fraction of the time and make their applications more future-proof.
At this new Design Like a Pro webinar, an HMI/SCADA expert from Inductive Automation will explain some of the most powerful methods for using templates and when it’s best to use each method.
You’ll learn how to:
• Link variable templates to any tag, query, or other source
• Embed a template inside another template
• Update hundreds of components instantly by making one change
• Create tags that always have the same exact structure, by using UDTs
• Leverage templates in new ways with Ignition
Register now for this complimentary webinar!