When05/17/2017 9:00AM - 05/17/2017 10:00AM
DescriptionBefore the rise of IIoT (a.k.a. Industry 4.0), it was normal for industrial organizations with multiple plants to treat each plant separately. Now there's a growing demand to see and analyze data from all of the plants at the corporate level. How can organizations begin developing enterprise-wide architectures that provide useful data and are easily manageable? It starts with a shift in the way many companies think about industrial architecture.
In this latest Design Like a Pro webinar from Inductive Automation, system-architecture expert Travis Cox will present concepts to help you build a solid framework for a future-proof, enterprise-wide system from the plant up.
In this webinar, learn more about:
• Best practices for scalability, reliability, and security at the plant level
• Increasing data access by decoupling systems from devices
• Integration with tools for business intelligence, machine learning, ERP, and more
• Enterprise analysis and management
• Developing standards across the enterprise
• Expanding your system while keeping costs down