Get the slides for this webinar on SlideShare
Cyber attacks on SCADA and ICS systems are becoming more frequent and forceful. How can industrial organizations decrease their security risk and lower their costs while increasing the functionality and efficiency they need to succeed? The answer lies in combining built-in security and best practices with open standards.
Join Don Pearson and Travis Cox from Inductive Automation and Chris Harlow from Bedrock Automation as they discuss an end-to-end approach to SCADA/ICS security that encompasses software as well as hardware.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
• What built-in security is and why it’s essential
• Security benefits of OPC UA and MQTT
• How to secure your PLC, RTU, or DCS
• Best practices such as role-based access and authentication
• Security risks that are often overlooked
• And more
Learn more about Ignition by Inductive Automation