Sustainable SCADA for Your Water Utility46 min video / 1 minute read
Facing many pressures, water utilities often try to save money by making short-term fixes that resolve the budget now but often lead to much more expensive fixes later. Rather than getting caught in an endless loop of bolt-on solutions, you can save yourself stress and money by implementing a sustainable architecture.
In this video, Sales Engineering Manager Kent Melville shares 5 small steps for building a sustainable SCADA system that survives and even thrives without overwhelming your budget.
You'll learn about:
- Collecting data from remote sites more efficiently
- Saving time and money with a server-centric architecture
- Avoiding upgrade headaches with cross-platform SCADA
- Getting more data with IIoT
- Sustaining your system with alarming and reporting tools
Posted on December 27, 2021
Want to stay up-to-date with us?
Sign up for our weekly News Feed.