Boost Operational Efficiency with New OEE Software
Explore the Sepasoft OEE Downtime 2.0 Module for Ignition58 min video / 1 minute read View slides
Manufacturing execution system (MES) software is one of the most powerful ways to bridge the gap between the plant floor and the executive level — and one of the most powerful MES tools is Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Sepasoft, a Strategic Third-Party Module Partner of Inductive Automation, has developed a new OEE Downtime Module that empowers manufacturers with actionable data to reduce operational costs, boost efficiency, and increase asset utilization.
In this webinar, MES experts Tom Hechtman and Mark French from Sepasoft will join Inductive Automation Chief Strategy Officer Don Pearson for an inside look at the new Sepasoft OEE Downtime 2.0 Module for Ignition, which gives manufacturers even more ways to improve profitability through operational excellence.
Learn about OEE improvements:
- Run multiple products on a line at one time
- Create, define, and customize equipment modes
- Based on ISA-95, the standard for building enterprise architectures
- Seamless integration between lot tracking, production control, and downtime tracking
- Faster, more powerful analytics
- And more