Inductive Automation Careers
Technical Sales Representative
The Technical Sales Representative must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, thinking quickly and often multi-tasking. This individual is responsible for our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and ensuring that all accounts are assigned correctly, kept up to date and accurate, and generally able to be used to increase production. It is vital that mistakes are not made.
This position also plays a strong role in supporting many departments and key personnel, additionally with frequent customer interaction. For these reasons, professionalism and good manners are critical. Must be trustworthy as sensitive information is handled.
We are a growing software company with a passion for our product and a commitment to our customers. Working for a technology company means that everyone can (must!) make a meaningful contribution. It also means that we only hire people who display a passion for what they do, aren’t afraid to take initiative, and have a great capacity to solve problems. Does this sound like your experiential track?
- Receive all leads from the marketing department and handle the assignment of those leads to Sales Representatives. Tracking and ensuring new leads are followed up.
- Correcting and entering account information into CRM: Merging accounts, adding contacts, addresses, emails, etc.
- Verifying new accounts added to CRM. Reassigning accounts that have not had contact with an assigned Sales Representative.
- Verifying all website activities, downloads, requests, applications and ensuring assigned to responsible individual for follow-up.
- Calculating and reviewing customers’ support contract, merging orders with quotes.
- 2+ years Receptionist experience answering multi-line phones
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent event planning and organizational skills
- Ability to stay on task to full completion
- Maintain accounts, files, and reports
- Able to multi-task on projects while simultaneously handling incoming calls
- Able to adjust in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Motivated and self-driven
- Receive directions & follow instructions
- Efficient and able to speed procedures
- Positive outlook with a professional manner
Skills Not Required, But a Plus
- College degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or Similar
- Experience with CRM database
- Familiarity of Manufacturing industry or Information Technology IT industry
- Multi-language, Spanish speaking a plus
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required