Inductive Automation Careers
Account Services Representative
Who is Inductive Automation and what do they do? We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely-awesome ideas into reality.
We are looking for passionate and motivated Accounts Services Representatives to support our Sales Team in reaching their monthly goals and continuing to help stabilize our growth company wide. The ASR team works hand in hand with our Sales Team to support them and our customer in the process of using Ignition! Our diligent and talented ASR Team plays a huge part in getting our customers more information via the phone or email, helping them to connect with the right IA resources and also helps in the sales process, like creating quotes and invoices!
The perfect candidate will be passionate about helping spread the word about Ignition, motivated to help the sales division meet monthly and annual goals and will be organized to help their “squad” get the work done. We love candidates that appreciate cutting edge technology and the forever changing industry.
- Follows up on both expected and expired quotes, helps to keep pipelines up to date
- Verifies Software Support contracts before sending out renewal quotes, creating spreadsheets for large contracts and documenting all notes or discrepancies
- Gets references for customers and gathers information on licenses and use of Ignition
- Helps keep up-to-date accounts, such as addresses, locations, tags, contracts, etc.
- Supports customer service inquiries
- Constructs quotes and generates invoices
- Schedules demos for new or existing leads as well as informs integrators on updated demos
- Keeps accurate records in CRM of all interactions between themselves and customers
- Promptly responds to customer emails, voicemails, and all other inquiries the ASR is responsible for
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience with a Sales CRM software i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Freshsales, Pipedrive
- Excellent communication skills via the phone, email and face to face
- Be able to demonstrate computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel and email platforms i.e. Gmail /Outlook
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role that was primarily support a Sales team
- Ability to self-start, motivate others to keep a positive focus on goals and deadlines
- Maintain an organized system that keeps track of accounts, files and reports
- Able to multi-task and jump on projects for several people throughout the Sales Team, while staying focus and completing goals by their deadlines
- Positive outlook with a professional etiquette
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required