Inductive Automation Careers
Account Services Representative
Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Account Services Representative to support our Sales Team in reaching their monthly and annual goals. The ASR team works hand in hand with our Sales Team to support our customers in the process of using Ignition. Our diligent and talented ASR Team plays a huge part in quickly getting our customers more information via the phone or email, helping them connect with the right IA resources and facilitating the sales process by creating quotes and invoices.
The perfect candidate will be passionate in helping us spread the word about our software. They will help their assigned squad to meet and beat their monthly and annual goals.
- Follows up on quotes, helps keep pipelines up to date
- Verifies contracts, creates spreadsheets, documents notes and/or discrepancies
- Gathers information for customers regarding licensing and use of Ignition
- Keeps accounts up to date
- Supports customer service inquiries
- Constructs quotes and generates invoices
- Schedules demos for potential customers, updates current customers on available demos
- Tracks customer interactions in proprietary software
- Promptly responds to customer contacts and inquiries
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales supporting role, i.e. retail sales associate, loan processor, transaction coordinator or customer service representative
- Exposure to a CRM software is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills via the phone, email and face to face
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word/Excel and email platforms i.e. Gmail /Outlook
- Self-starter and able to motivate others to keep a positive focus on goals and deadlines
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and juggle priorities and projects for multiple people, while staying focused and completing goals by their deadlines
- Positive outlook with strong professional etiquette
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin., Communications or Marketing is a plus
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required