Inductive Automation Careers
Administrative Assistant, Finance
The Finance Administrative Assistant must be able to work calmly in a fast-paced environment, thinking quickly and often multi-tasking. This individual is responsible for a variety of confidential and complex tasks related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and many other department projects as they arise. The individual will be instructed and given pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of this role.
This position also plays a strong role in supporting many departments and key personnel, additionally with frequent customer interaction. For these reasons, professionalism and excellent communication skills are critical. Candidates must have proven track record in handling sensitive information.
We are a growing software company with a passion for our product and a commitment to our customers. Working for a technology company means that everyone can (must!) make a meaningful contribution. It also means that we only hire people who display a passion for what they do, aren’t afraid to take initiative, and have a great capacity to solve problems. Does this sound like your experiential track?
- Review, verify and enter bills for payments
- Review, verify and enter credit card receipts
- Review invoices and orders to ensure accuracy
- Assist with calculations of cost of goods sold
- Enter orders from multiple systems
- Correct and update customer forms
- Additional projects as needed
- 1+ year office assistant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 1+ year of book keeping experience
- Knowledge of A/R and A/P
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent organization skills to maintain accounts, files and reports
- Ability to stay on task to full completion
- Able to multi-task on projects while simultaneously handling incoming calls
- Able to adjust in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Ability to receive direction and follow instructions
- Handle office procedures quickly and efficiently
- Positive outlook with a professional manner
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required