Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We’re currently searching for an Administrative Assistant to support one of our internal divisions. They will be the first line of communication and representation for the team and will assist with a variety of day to day company operations. We look for candidates that are positive, helpful, and willing to learn about all the things Inductive Automation has going on. The ideal candidate will have experience juggling administrative tasks for a large team of people in a quickly growing environment.
- Answer and transfer calls to the appropriate people
- Gather and update customer contact information in our CRM
- Coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders
- Maintain the team calendar
- Assist in meeting scheduling and agenda preparation
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports
- Take meeting notes and convert relevant items into follow-up tasks
- Analyze division data as needed
- Assist with a variety of tasks from all divisions of the organization
- Associates degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 1+ years of consistent administrative support experience, with proven reliability and responsibility
- Energetic and enthusiastic customer service skills
- Professional and discreet, able to maintain confidentiality
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Extensive software skills including word processing, creating spreadsheets with formulas (MS Office, Google G Suite)
- Proven ability to do reliable and accurate internet research
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.