Inductive Automation is a unique, innovative, and fun software company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
Inductive Automation’s marketing team is looking to add an articulate and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our team of talented designers, writers, developers, and marketing specialists.
Our Graphic Design team is responsible for creating visually compelling marketing pieces that effectively engage our company’s target audiences in a variety of industries. This role will require you to think critically, use an effective creative process, and take on projects from concept to completion, with the goal of producing aesthetically pleasing pieces that help us meet our marketing objectives.
Our ideal candidate needs to be a creative thinker who can understand trends, branding, and has the artistic background to take our design to the next level. They also need to have enough vision to understand where the brand is going, and the passion to inspire others to embrace this vision. Even more than the marketing or technical experience, we are looking for someone with a strong desire to learn, who is a self-starter, easy to work with, and who wants to make an impact in the world.
- Designing a variety of marketing pieces, including webinars, white papers, print ads, brochures, sell sheets, web graphics, web pages, and other content
- Creating information graphics that explain complex concepts in simple, visually interesting ways
- Researching and analyzing project-related information and translating that into finished designs that meet project requirements
- Create responsive web-page designs that follow user-interface design principles
- Working on cross-functional, collaborative creative teams to develop a variety of projects that meet marketing objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, or related field
- Able to effectively implement typography into visual designs in an aesthetic way
- Able to create distinct concepts in order to explore a variety of viable solutions
- Can quickly prototype design ideas through sketches, storyboards, mockups, and wireframes
- Understands complex and technical concepts
- Manages time well and be able to carry projects from start to finish
- Strong professional communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Sketch
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.