Inductive Automation Careers
Internal Systems Developer
Do you have a passion for computers, software, and everything high-tech? We’re hiring! Fast-growing Software Company is looking for IT information technology inclined, creative, and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
As the Internal Systems Developer, you will expedite the transition of internal and customer files from a Legacy system to a new, updated model. Working closely with other developers, you will analyze, design, develop, and debug web applications and CRM/SQL systems. An expert in system requirements, impact, and enhancements, you will maintain system components through rigorous testing and ensure that products are delivered with guaranteed accuracy and speed.
The primary responsibilities of this Internal Systems Developer position are to plan, analyze, architect, implement, develop, test, deploy and conduct end-user training on Inductive Automation’s Ignition CRM solution.
We are a fast-growing software company with a passion for our product and a commitment to our customers. Working for a technology company means that everyone can (must!) make a meaningful contribution. It also means that we only hire people who display a passion for what they do, aren’t afraid to take initiative, and have a great capacity to solve problems. Does this sound like your experiential track?
- Collaborate with other team members to architect and develop CRM solutions
- Work closely with Sales Account Management and Marketing to determine ways to expand the CRM practice
- Engage with managers to collect necessary information to draft enterprising projects
- Investigate business needs and discuss new opportunities
- Participate in discussion of CRM related projects
- Consult with the development teams on a “best practices” approach to CRM activities
- Plan and execute CRM upgrades
- Work in various non-CRM related internal applications and projects
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Strong Python experience
- Strong Java experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Experience developing using RESTful APIs
- Experience in Front-End development
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Experience in gathering and analyzing requirements resulting in CRM solutions
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux (Ubuntu)
Skills Not Required, But a Plus
- Experience with modern development tools (Eclipse) and collaboration technology (revision-control systems)
- Basic networking knowledge (routers, switches, subnets, vlan, etc)
- Experience in CRM related applications
- Software technical core training provided
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required