The Ignition Distributor for France, IT MATION, has changed its name to AXONE-IO. The change accompanies AXONE-IO’s development, and its anchoring in industrial intelligence. The axon is the nerve fiber that ensures the transmission of electrical signals; it is an essential function of the nervous system. AXONE-IO symbolizes this essential link in the IT-OT convergence for industrial intelligence.
AXONE-IO is also expanding its offerings to provide the necessary foundation for digital transformation. These include:
- Hardware solutions (edge computing, servers) for data acquisition and processing
- Ignition by Inductive Automation®, the universal and unlimited platform for HMI-SCADA-MES-IIoT
- Canary Historian, the high-performance NoSQL data historian
- A cloud-hosting offering for Ignition and Canary Historian
- A technical center that provides product support, training, and technical assistance
AXONE-IO provides distributed and edge/cloud solutions for SCADA, MES, and IIoT that are available to everyone, regardless of industry or company size.
The company also moved to a new location in November 2020. The new location is Avenue de Magudas, Héliopolis Park, Building B3, 33700 Mérignac, France.
For more information, visit axone-io.com.