We have just released FactoryPMI 3.3.2 build 2754, FactorySQL 4.2.10 build 1232 and Reporting Plugin 1.1.17. Here are the changelogs:
Version 3.3.2 build 2754 (Release Date 4/22/2009)
- New: fpmi.tag.writeToTagSynchronous() call allows synchronous tag updates.
- Improved: Table.setColumnAttributesDataset now uses automatic type-coersion.
- Improved: Table editing now overwrites/selects all when editing begins.
- Improved: Accessability improved on the dynamic property customizer.
- Improved: Various improvements to the IP Cam Viewer component to support Linksys and Mobotix cameras.
- Improved: Low level comm detail should improve HTTP keep-alive performance.
- Improved: Mouse scroll wheel support added to script editors.
- Improved: Easy chart axes now have a minimum auto-range size of 1.0 to prevent strange tick units on flatline data.
- Fixed: Bug that caused projects to be unable to launch in Applet mode.
- Fixed: Bug that caused an error on classic charts in category mode that had zero rows of data.
- Fixed: Bug that caused tabbing off the last cell of an editable table and then clicking a button caused the cell to not commit the edit.
- Fixed: Bug in table.setValue() that caused it to not coerce from python datatypes well.
- Fixed: Bug that caused the Designer's custom palettels to not be re-created if they were lost.
- Fixed: Chart now draws selection highlight correctly when the chart has a border.
- Fixed: Easy Chart now correctly fires mouse events.
- Fixed: Bug that caused the module editor's buffer to get cleared when also running the script playground.
- Fixed: Datasource can now support -1 for the Max Idle pooling parameter.
- Fixed: Minor bug in the HTML formatting of the Table's exportHTML function.
- Fixed: Possible NPE when deleting a component.
- Fixed: Bug that caused the internal authentication profile to not perform soft failover correctly.
- Fixed - Polled read option with DA2 servers creating unnecessary subscription, leads to incorrect error detection.
- Fixed - Block group CSV export not including action item data type, writeback path.
- Fixed - CSV export missing failure handshake settings.
- Fixed - Progress screen during save occasionally stays open.
- Added - new expression functions for retrieving data cache row count.
- Fixed: Minor wording changes on demo watermarks.