Design Like a Pro: Machine Learning Basics
What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Get Started60 min video / 1 minute read View slides
Machine learning (ML) is one of the most interesting technologies to enter the popular consciousness lately. While it's exciting to ponder the nearly limitless industrial applications of ML and the massive benefits it can bring, it can also be daunting to think about exactly how to start using it in your own organization.
In this webinar, Travis Cox, Kathy Applebaum, and Kevin McClusky from Inductive Automation discuss key concepts and best practices, show demos, and answer questions from the audience, to help you start integrating ML into your day-to-day processes.
Learn more about:
- Practical ways to use ML in your factory or facility
- What you'll need to get started
- Existing ML tools and platforms
- Making goals and plans for ML
- And more
- ICC session: Introduction to Machine Learning
- Blog post: Why People are the Real Key to Machine Learning