Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We are looking for passionate and motivated Business Development Representatives (BDR) to support our Sales Team in reaching monthly goals and overall growth company wide. The BDR team works hand in hand with our Sales Team and our customers in the process of using Ignition. Our diligent and talented BDR Team plays a huge part in getting our customers accurate information and connecting them to the right IA resources.
The perfect candidate will be passionate about helping spread the word about Ignition, motivated to help the sales division meet monthly and annual goals and will be organized to help their “squad” get the work done. We love candidates that appreciate cutting edge technology and a forever changing industry!
- Advance potential customers through the sales cycle, scheduling demos and assigning accounts
- Perform accurate database research to ensure successful interactions with the customer
- Track accounts accurately to ensure new leads are assigned in a fair rotation
- Assist AE’s by making customer service calls to existing accounts
- Follow up on demos and work on customer service projects
- Construct quotes and generate invoices
- Follow up on both expected and expired quotes, keeping pipelines up to date
- Maintain spreadsheets for contracts and documenting all notes or discrepancies
- Gather references for customers and information on licenses and use of Ignition
- Keep accounts in CRM up to date and accurate
- Document all interactions between themselves and customers
- Promptly responds to customer emails, voicemails, and all other inquiries
- Bachelor’s in Business Admin., Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience with a sales CRM software i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Freshsales, etc.
- Excellent communication skills via the phone, email and face to face
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word/Excel and email platforms i.e. Gmail
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role primarily supporting a Sales team
- Ability to self-start, motivate others to keep a positive focus on goals and deadlines
- Highly organized with variety of accounts, files and reports
- Able to multi-task and juggle projects for multiple team members, while staying focused and completing goals by their deadlines
- Positive outlook and professional etiquette
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.