Inductive Automation Careers
Business Development Representative
Who is Inductive Automation and what do they do? We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely-awesome ideas into reality.
We are looking for passionate and motivated Business Development Representatives to support our Sales Team in reaching their monthly goals and continuing to help stabilize our growth company wide. The BDR team works hand in hand with our Sales Team to support them and our customer in the process of using Ignition! Our diligent and talented BDR Team plays a huge part in getting our customers more information via the phone or email, helping them to connect with the right IA resources and also helps in the sales process, like creating quotes and invoices!
The perfect candidate will be passionate about helping spread the word about Ignition, motivated to help the sales division meet monthly and annual goals and will be organized to help their “squad” get the work done. We love candidates that appreciate cutting edge technology and the forever changing industry.
- Advancing potential customers through the sales cycle by making successful communication, scheduling demos, and assigning accounts to an AE/TSR
- Do any research necessary to have successful interactions with the customer & ensure new contacts/accounts are not duplicates in CRM
- Track assigned accounts appropriately to ensure a fair rotation of new leads are assigned to the reps
- Make customer service calls to existing accounts to assist the AE’s in growing their business
- Follow up on demos and work on customer service projects
- Construct quotes & generate invoices
- Following up on both expected and expired quotes, helps to keep pipelines up-to-date
- Maintain spreadsheets for large contracts and documenting all notes or discrepancies
- Gets references for customers and getting information on licenses and use of Ignition
- Helps keep accounts in CRM up-to-date
- Supports customer service inquiries; helping with licensing issues
- Keeps accurate records in CRM of all interactions between themselves and customers
- Promptly responding to customer emails, voicemails, and all other inquiries
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience with a Sales CRM software i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Freshsales, Pipedrive
- Excellent communication skills via the phone, email and face to face
- Be able to demonstrate computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel and email platforms i.e. Gmail /Outlook
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role that was primarily support a Sales team
- Ability to self-start, motivate others to keep a positive focus on goals and deadlines
- Maintain an organized system that keeps track of accounts, files and reports
- Able to multi-task and jump on projects for several people throughout the Sales Team, while staying focus and completing goals by their deadlines
- Positive outlook with a professional etiquette
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required