Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We’re currently searching for a Finance Assistant to join our team. In this entry-level position you will be responsible for providing administrative, clerical and basic finance tasks to the Finance Division. Our ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, prides themselves on their proactive ability and is eager to learn!
- Answer incoming calls from customers and employees
- Receiving and distributing division mail
- Handling general email inquiries
- Maintain accurate customer accounts
- Assists with the customer collections process
- Create and update documents and spreadsheets as needed
- Perform data entry tasks and create reports
- Keep hard copy/electronic division files up to date and in order
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Additional projects as needed
- At least one year in an administrative support role
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proactive, eventually able to anticipate administrative needs of the division
- Strong focus on ensuring tasks and responsibilities are completed
- 100%, with good tracking and follow-up practices
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.