Inductive Automation Careers
Front-End Web Developer
Chances are you’ve never heard of Inductive Automation before today–and that’s okay! But here’s the funny thing: you’re more than likely surrounded by items that our software played an integral role in producing. We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely-awesome ideas into reality.
Come help develop the future of software used in industrial automation. In this position, you would join our core product development team. Together, we work to build our primary product, Ignition. You will have a hand in new feature development, as well as, product maintenance.
The ideal candidate will dream of working with a hands-on, tight knit group of developers. The team works to delight customers worldwide with a product they actually need! Your front-end web programming skills will be put to the test as you contribute to the development of new projects and help to improve existing product.
- Implement complex web applications using modern front-end SPA techniques
- Work with software engineering team to help guide direction and design of future releases
- Implement new features and changes with an eye for security, reliability, and performance
- Help maintain software by fixing issues identified by support and QA teams
- Perform complex and precise troubleshooting to pinpoint root causes for reported issues
- Participate in agile development process (SCRUM)
- Perform code reviews to help verify changes made by other developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience
- Strong web programming skills: HTML5 & CSS3, ES6 , React & Redux , Less / Sass, Webpack, Responsive layout
- User-interface design experience
- Object-oriented design experience
- Modern toolchain and source control familiarity, e.g. Git/Hg
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, e.g. SCRUM
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required