Inductive Automation Careers
Marketing Content Writer
The Marketing Content Writer position plays a critical role in the development of communication in order to effectively inform prospective customers of the company’s brand messages, thought-leadership, and customer success stories, as well as product benefits, features and competitive advantages.
You will fit this job well if you are a prolific writer who will enjoy learning about a myriad of industries around the world and turning what you’ve learned into brilliant educational and persuasive written materials for a variety of marketing projects. As a Marketing Content Writer you will have technical depth, strong market level knowledge, and the ability to weave complex technical capabilities and messaging into compelling content.
As the Marketing Content Writer you will work in a very innovative and creative work environment within the Marketing Division, which focuses on building brand experiences, attracting prospective customers, capturing customer data, and encouraging prospects to make a purchase decision via marketing strategies. Your role will directly support the marketing strategies outlined by the marketing plan, reporting to the Director of Marketing and interacting with department management and support personnel for input, direction and resource acquisition.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Write a variety of material for content marketing platforms, including webinars, emails, white papers, newsletters, websites, landing pages, articles, how-to’s, sell sheets, brochures, social media posts, etc.
- Understand the questions and pain points of our customer, as well as the needs of our internal sales teams, to create content that helps educate existing and future customers.
- Creates internal communications to help disseminate content throughout the company.
- Conduct market research and analyze pertinent information from interviews with in-house team members and external customers/subject-matter experts from a variety of industries.
- Distill technical information and translate into compelling and easy-to-understand language.
- Take initiative to work through complex assignments by performing investigations into subject matter.
- Collaborate with team members across multiple departments to understand ever-changing product features, benefits, and usage.
- Work as needed with graphic designers to develop layouts and information graphics based on your written content. Be flexible to modify writing based on the design as needed.
- Write to a variety of target audiences based on identified personas.
- Ability to proofread content to ensure exceptional quality of marketing materials.
- Prioritize and complete tasks correctly, thoroughly, efficiently, on-time, and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to creatively brainstorm with other team members to generate ideas for content, campaigns, and other projects, as needed.
- Bachelors or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Must have experience working for, or doing marketing/writing for a technology company
- Exceptional grammar and spelling skills, as well as verbal skills
- Ability to understand complex and technical concepts
- Competent verbal skills to conduct interviews and convey concepts to team members
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks correctly, thoroughly, efficiently, on-time and independently
Additional Skills Not Required, But Are a Plus
- Manufacturing industry or IT industry familiarity is a plus.
- SEO knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Social media strategy and execution experience is a plus.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience with Google Docs, GoToWebinar, and Hootsuite
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required