Inductive Automation Careers
Technical Sales Representative
Chances are you’ve never heard of Inductive Automation before today–and that’s okay! But here’s the funny thing: you’re more than likely surrounded by items that our software played an integral role in producing. We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely-awesome ideas into reality.
We are looking for passionate and motivated Technical Sales Representatives. The TSR will be identifying new opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, lead generation and penetrating new and existing accounts. The will work in a territory free environment educating customers and prospective customers on our products.
The perfect candidate will be comfortable leading face to face meetings, doing presentations and demonstrations in front of large groups and have excellent communication skills. They will also have a background/degree in a technical field like Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering. Most importantly they must appreciate cutting edge technology and the forever changing industry.
- Attainment of monthly sales quota, quota for cold calls out, web demonstrations quota
- Attainment of the year over year established sales quotas
- Daily cold calls, follow up calls, new lead calls, survey calls, demo request calls
- Provide knowledgeable Demonstrations of the Industrial Software (by web or on location)
- Grow and manage existing customer accounts; this includes creating an active group of System Integrators
- Close and manage incoming sales inquiries
- Creation of accurate sales proposals and quotations
- First tier of technical support as defined in the Help Manual
- Customer service for existing customers including licensing issues, maintaining account information.
- Keeping accurate records of all interactions with customers and accounts
- Must have a good technical understand of our industry, software products and offerings.
- Must be able to learn and demo new modules and product offerings.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Has strong technical background
- Expert in sales techniques with ability to negotiate and close deals
- Excellent in understanding and solving customer’s needs and able to provide appropriate solutions
- Must be able to demonstrate experiential track record in solutions to customers
- Must be able to show the ability to build a book of business
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos and remote sales processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required