Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
The Training Content Creator is a passionate individual that is excited about learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge with others by turning it into training and educational materials. Our ideal candidate will play an active role in discovering new content ideas, developing clear outlines, and bringing the content to life.
- Create new Inductive University content, including: planning and producing new videos, updating existing/outdated videos and developing new challenge questions for the credential process
- Develop technically complex content for the user manual, including researching the topic as well as writing a draft
- Develop technically complex content for our knowledge base
- Stay knowledgeable about new features in upcoming releases by attending development demonstrations and monitoring Development’s ticketing system for incoming features
- Stay connected to our users' needs with the goal of discovering gaps in our current documentation
- Experience with developing guides and tutorials that typically deal with complex subjects
- A background in developing training videos, or an interest in learning how to develop them
- Background in computer science or an equivalent field preferred
- General familiarity with coding in Python, or the willingness to learn
- Strong familiarity with Ignition, or the willingness to learn
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Translate complex technical concepts into approachable video guides and written documentation
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable about new Ignition product changes
- Assist with identifying gaps in our current documentation platforms
- Research and plan new content ideas
- Complete the Ignition Core Certification test within the first month of hire, assuming they are not already certified
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.