Design Like a Pro: Essential Steps for Enterprise Architectures
Building the Framework for an Open & Scalable Multi-Site System54 min video / 1 minute read View slides
Before the rise of IIoT (a.k.a. Industry 4.0), it was normal for industrial organizations with multiple plants to treat each plant separately. Now there's a growing demand to see and analyze data from all of the plants at the corporate level. How can organizations begin developing enterprise-wide architectures that provide useful data and are easily manageable? It starts with a shift in the way many companies think about industrial architecture.
In this Design Like a Pro webinar, system-architecture expert Travis Cox presents concepts to help you build a solid framework for a future-proof, enterprise-wide system from the plant up.
Learn more about:
• Best practices for scalability, reliability, and security at the plant level
• Increasing data access by decoupling systems from devices
• Integration with tools for business intelligence, machine learning, ERP, and more
• Enterprise analysis and management
• Developing standards across the enterprise
• Expanding your system while keeping costs down