Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our rapidly growing team!
We are a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer who is eager to deliver exceptional security practices to Inductive Automation. They will work with the Cyber Security Team to develop and manage a state-of-the-art information security infrastructure, including, but not limited to: network intrusion detection, SIEM and endpoint protection.
- Perform security audits and checking compliance with information security policies
- Develop reporting and remediation strategies for vulnerabilities/misconfigurations identified in the enterprise devices or websites
- Assist in the development and documentation of security architecture, policies, standards and procedures
- Evaluate and implement effective security technologies and architecture in consultation with the technical teams
- Support and consult with product and development teams in the area of application security
- Investigate new security threats and market trends
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Information Security or related studies
- At least three years of working experience in an engineering security role
- Experience with cloud security architectures/services (specifically in AWS)
- Experience with security tools like NIDS, SIEM, EPP, EDR, NDR,PAM, CASB, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and balance the workload
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team and have a hands-on mentality
- Have a strong security mindset and have the desire to expand your knowledge and qualifications in information security
- Python, Bash, or other scripting languages a big plus
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Try Food Trucks
Mix up your lunchtime routine when new food trucks stop by every week.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Hit the Gym
Staying healthy is priority—that’s why we cover a portion of your membership to Life Time Fitness.