Educational Engagement Program Specialist
Updated on 03/07/2023
We are searching for an Educational Engagement Program Specialist! This position is responsible for assisting in all aspects of engagement, onboarding and services with our affiliate universities and educational outreach opportunities. They will help with managing assigned accounts to nurture existing members and onboard new universities, anticipating their needs and new initiatives over time. The Educational Engagement Program Specialist works closely with other member of the IA team to provide appropriate answers, training, and support to ensure satisfaction with our company and software.
About UsWho are we?
Champions for industrial automation innovation, we create and deliver solutions that relieve pain points. Driven by a mission statement to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles, we enhance operations with sweet software and infuse integration with easy-peasy processes.
But it’s about more than customers. We celebrate and support our teams who develop the software and deliver solutions. We find that great work-life balance inspires teams to do their best work and empowers people to live their best lives. That's why diversity, fun, and flexibility are ingrained into our work culture.Why Choose Inductive Automation?
Inductive Automation is a remote-first company and will stay that way. People can make a difference anywhere. We provide meaningful work on both established and greenfield projects and leave the "where" part up to you.
Choose to work in our fantastic Folsom, CA headquarters and enjoy views and adventures of the adjacent nature reserve to energize and inspire you. Other in-person perks like food trucks, frequent social activities, ice cream days, and games keep us engaged.
About the Role
The Educational Engagement Program Specialist’s job skills, qualifications, and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Managing new and existing relationships with educational institutions
- Evaluating educational leads and opportunities
- Onboarding affiliate universities for the use of Inductive Automation’s software into various academic programs
- Coordinating training and instruction with educational partners
- Engaging with current partners and customers to leverage existing relationships with these partners and educational institutions
- Proactively engaging with assigned accounts during key personnel changes and annual reviews to nurture and grow accounts
- Coordinating with Marketing for the development and maintenance of a university affiliates page on the IA website
- Promoting new software modules and training to assigned accounts for continued professional development
- Supporting HR with Career Fair attendance
- Effectively managing and tracking account information
- Acting as the point of contact for educational program inquiries
- Pursuing and evaluating different educational opportunities
- Bachelors in Business or Communications or 2+ years experience in a relevant field
- Familiarity with Ignition; working knowledge of Ignition is strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior customer relationship management skills
- Comfortable learning and utilizing modern technology tools
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with occasional travel (~10%)
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Covered Health Care: Don’t pay a dime for your medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote Flexibility: Work from home, in our beautiful office, or a combination of both. It’s up to you.
- Work/Life Balance: Create a work schedule that fits your needs.
- Paid Time Off: Receive paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- 401k with Match: Save for the future with our company-matching 401k program
- World-Class Headquarters: While on-site, enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, then challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard, or foosball
PayPublished rates are based on Sacramento area; pay for remote positions is reviewed & established based on specific location. Depending on level of experience.
At this time, we are unable to offer employment for individuals located outside of the United States and/or those who require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status). We know you've got a lot of options when seeking an employer where your skills and talents will shine, so we really appreciate that you considered us.
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Discover the Perks
It’s simple: We pay 100% of your employee health plan—medical, dental and vision.
Find Your Balance
We want everyone to have a healthy work/life balance – that's why you get paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our kitchen is always fully stocked with water, coffee, tea, soda, and every flavor of La Croix you can imagine.
Flex Your Time
Use flextime to make a schedule that fits your needs.
Start with Fresh Fruit Monday
Get a healthy start to your week by grabbing a piece of fruit in the cafe.
End with Snack Friday
We won’t send you into the weekend hungry, grab a snack in the cafe every Friday afternoon.
From standing desks to collaborative alcoves, find your ideal workspace.
Escape Your Workspace
Challenge a friend to a game of pool, table tennis, shuffleboard or foosball.
Every Spring you'll get a Golden Poppy Pass to explore the outdoors and discover 100+ destination parks.
Take in the View
Our new building is located on Lake Natoma in Folsom.
Go for a Ride
Grab an IA bike and hit the American River Parkway—it’s just a few feet from our backdoor.
Work from Home
Remote work is available for most of our open positions.