Inductive Automation Careers
Software Development Coordinator
Chances are you’ve never heard of Inductive Automation before today–and that’s okay! But here’s the funny thing: you’re more than likely surrounded by items that our software played an integral role in producing. We’re one of the fastest-growing industrial automation software companies in the world. It’s our mission to create software that swiftly removes obstacles so that our customers can turn their insanely-awesome ideas into reality.
We’re hiring a Software Development Coordinator. This coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the Software Engineering team to help organize and prioritize defects reported by various users. They will need to be positive, organized, and willing to learn about our product, Ignition. The ideal candidate will have experience handling administrative tasks for a large group of people in a quickly growing environment.
- Oversee interaction between development, support, and QA, especially in regard to outstanding tickets
- Aid in the process of qualifying and improving tickets, working with various parties to increase actionability.
- Participate in Development team planning and status meetings
- Generate regular reports detailing current state of development team activities, new tickets, escalated or re-opened/modified tickets.
- Improve product understanding by attending training, using IU, and communicating with customers, sales engineering and design services
- Ensure consistent defect reporting.
- Categorize reported defects according to customer impact and probability of occurrence.
- Coordinate with support department to assist with escalation of reported defects.
- Coordinate with support department to assist with customer communication regarding reported issues.
- Associates/bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent degree
- 2+ years of consistent experience in an administrative setting
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, a CRM software and Adobe Suite
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual
with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required